Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Little by little

I went to WW last night with the mind set of going to face the music and expecting a gain.  I knew I had eaten like crap most of last week and to top it off on Sunday had a serious craving for a big ol' burger and fries.  So I had just that!
I'm not sure how, but I lost 0.4lbs... but I'll take it.
The past 3 weeks I've lost,  but each week has been less than a pound a week. I don't know if I'll hit my goal of 12lbs lost before the cruise but I'm going to try to get as close as possible!
Another concerning issue is that my Zumba studio is going to be stopping the 6AM class until the first of the year.  That totally screws with my schedule / routine so now I'm going to have to try to go after work and that is much harder...  I can find any excuse not to go after work! *sigh* We'll see how things pan out...

No comments:

Post a Comment