Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I did it!!!


After 3 long weeks of trying to lose one pound to hit one of many goals... I finally did it this past week.  I weighed in last night and lost 1.4lbs for a total of 40.8lbs lost!!


I'm so excited.  I've still got a long ways to go, but so far it's been awesome.  I can't really tell a difference in the way I look day in and day out, but I can tell a difference in my energy and the things I can do now that are much easier and less laborious, which is awesome!  Even in Zumba - while I'm still ridiculously tired after class - partly because it's 6:15AM and partly because Annette, my instructor, worked our butts off - it's not as hard anymore.  But for more motivation for those next 11.2lbs (remember, my goal of 52lbs in 52 weeks), I made the below comparison.  NOW I see it! :)




5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! That's all I got!! Way to go and I'm sooo happy for you!!!

    Kbear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations !!!!!! way to go :)

      Delete
    2. yeah : awesome!!! keep up the healthy work :) your body and motion supporter :) vilka

      Delete
  2. Thanks ladies!!! Lovin' all the support!! :D

    ReplyDelete