Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A lot of stuff... but not really.

It seems like there has been a lot going on, but if you ask me what, I couldn't tell you!  We finally finished the proposal that has been taking over my life.  Well, not really, I'm being dramatic, but I wasn't able to go to lunch for the past 2 months because we always had meetings at 11AM and 12PM, so no lunch for me! At least no lunch out...don't worry I still ate! :)

Ryan is out working in Winter Haven, so I've been trying to keep myself occupied.  It's amazing how big an 1100 sq ft house can feel when 1 person isn't there!  Thankfully the herd is keeping me company! 

I'm still having success at WW.  I weighed in on Monday at lost another 1.2lbs, so that make my total 22.2lbs!  I finally am seeing and feeling it, and it's making me really happy.  I put on an outfit yesterday that didn't quite fit back during Thanksgiving, but yesterday it was perfect!  Total non scale victory (NSV) for me!

I feel like there is so much more to say, but the words just aren't there... so on that note, til' next time!

1 comment:

  1. So freakin' proud of you, Carmen. You are working your booty off, literally :) Valerie

    ReplyDelete