Monday, July 8, 2013

Distractions

I've been trying to blog for about 3 days... I keep getting distracted, whether by work,or movies, or rambunctious little kittens!!  Nothing horribly exciting happened this weekend - I did finish my first week of my online prep course.  (I'm taking an online prep course to be able to take the Certified Federal Contract Manager certification exam by the end of the year)  This prep course is through the middle of September, and it's getting me into the habit of schoolwork since I want to start my MBA this fall, and it will also be online.

On happier news, I weighed in tonight and lost 1.4lbs this week.  That makes my total of 17.2lbs lost!  I'm pretty happy about that!!

Oh - and Sunday at Zumba, Annette (instructor) totally pulled me up to the front of the class.  I was embarrassed for a millisecond, before the class totally cheered me on and it was sooooo encouraging!!  Don't be fooled, I still look silly as hell doing all these Zumba/dance moves, but it's encouraging to have the support of my Zumba class and instructor!!

This post is kinda all over the place - so it's apparent that the distractions are still there...  Till later - and hopefully a more coherent post!

2 comments:

  1. Your Zumba class sounds so amazing and supportive! I'm glad you got the applause you deserve. I might just have to join you there sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please come - it would be so much fun!!! :)

      Delete