Sunday, September 1, 2013

Calling it like I see it...

As I was gently reminded this weekend - I've been neglecting these parts recently.  First off - sorry for the silence the last few weeks... LOTS of stuff happened, to include being sick for a few days!  Work has been beyond hectic and I don't really feel like I'm keeping my head above water anymore.  I can't wait for Sept. 16th...  that's the day we turn in our current proposal that I'm working on, so hopefully after things will be more manageable! 

My weight loss has been kinda all over recently.  I missed a weigh in because of being sick, and then last week when I weighed in I gained 1.4lbs.  I wasn't happy to say the least, but I wasn't tooooo disappointed either because of the circumstances.  Before the weigh in I hadn't been working out because of being sick, and to be honest, I wasn't tracking.  I kinda lost focus of me and my health due to personal situations, but I can't give up.  And - this was only the second time since April that I've gained, so I can't beat myself up too badly!

But here I am....  keeping myself accountable.  I have to keep at it - and I've realize that if I'm not posting here, I'm not keeping myself accountable in tracking and eating either, so it's imperative that I keep writing here.  I can't let life take over to the point where I stop taking care of myself.  I have to take care of me....  I like me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a bit of a setback this past weekend. But Im going to take your lead and get back on track. It is waaay too easy for me to put myself last these days. I am glad you're taking care of you - I want to follow your example!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete