Friday, September 27, 2013

Gain

I'm a little late in my posting, but I did go weigh-in on Monday and I was up 1.6lbs.  I haven't really been tracking and life has just seemed way too busy to focus on food.  I did have a good conversation with my WW leader so I'm trying to at least track this week.  I've been successful at tracking everyday - but the food definitely hasn't been the best of choices.  For example, my lunch yesterday was a mini cupcake from Sweet and some froyo!  And then to top it off - I had Chick-fil-a for dinner - fries and all! 

What is wrong with me?  I want to continue losing, but I'm just not making the best choices.  I need to start focusing on me and what's best for me  Sounds so selfish - and I don't know how to be selfish!  I'm hoping that after all the activities for this weekend that things start to calm down.   And Zumba starts back on Monday - so I'll be getting my cardio back!

Wish me luck peeps - and if you have any ideas for getting that motivation back - any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment