Monday, September 16, 2013

Whoop, Whoop!!

You guys!!!! I went to WW tonight and not only did I lose 2lbs this week, but I hit my first 30 lbs gone!!!!   I can't tell you how excited I am right now.  I've done WW multiple times in the past, and this is the first time I've lost a whole 30lbs... I've come close in the past but never actually hit it! Whoop Whoop!!

And - for hitting my 10% (a few weeks ago) and my first 25lbs I got this:

WW is also doing a Lose for Good challenge and someone wins a little prize every week.  Well, this week, a lifetime member won this magnetic before and after frame, that also had inspirational words.  After the class she came up to me and asked me if I wanted it for doing so good thus far - and since she's already at goal and lifetime she didn't really need it.  She was soooo sweet.  I need to print out some before and current pictures, but I did put up some of the inspirational words...


 So excited for the next steps and goals... but that's for another post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment