Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The future

One of my good friends texted me this morning that she had a dream about me, where I had lost a bunch of weight and I told her that I was at 161lbs. She was so excited and said I was wearing tight workout clothes and flaunting it.

This small text means so much to me because someone can visualize my future....  And it's achievable!!! As I sit here typing this on my phone...  I can't stop crying  because I want that dream to come true so badly. It just gives me the encouragement  and determination to keep at it. So thanks,  Mel...  for being a great  friend and visualizing me where I want to be!!! Where I will be!!!

And now I will stop before the guy on the plane next to me thinks I'm crazy for randomly crying uncontrollably.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment