Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Small Update

I feel like I haven't really had much going on this past week - but yet I've been busy!  Don't ask me what I've been busy with - because I probably couldn't tell ya, but I swear, I've been busy!! :)

This weekend was kind of a disaster food wise!  I did a lot of mindless eating, and then had some amazing burger and fries from BurgerFi on Sunday.  I did workout consistently over the week and weekend, so I think that helped because I did manage to lose 0.6lbs this week.  Not a whole lot, but still a loss, considering!

I'm trying to be more conscious of what I eat this week and try not to eat just because it's there.  Or just make slightly better choices.  Example, last night I made Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner, but instead of putting mine on a big ol' hoagie roll, I ate all the fixin's but no bun.  I can honestly say I didn't miss the bread...  and that's huge for me because I'm the biggest bread lover you can find!

So -  onto a week of better choices and bigger loss!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you still saw a loss this week - .6 is a great loss, too! All that working out is making a big difference. Maybe I'll try to get out and walk this week. Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm tryin' and it's still super hard. I have to force myself to get up and workout, but I do feel better afterwards! Let me know if you ever want company walking... and you know - walking around shopping is still considered walking! :)

      Delete