Saturday, June 1, 2013

Total bust!!

Well - I was all gunho and ready to do Zumba this morning.  I looked it up on the Zumba website, found a place near my parents to go, called to verify that I could come without a membership and got all the details.  Woke up early, came and picked up my Aunt, gave her the downlow, let her know to not try to kill herself... and we get there - and NOTHING!  cricket.... cricket....   There are some guys there doing powerlifting so I ask them.  Apparently it was all over Facebook that there would not be a Zumba class this morning because the instructor was graduating today.  Hmm... that doesn't help me - an out of towner who just called to get the information.  Guess they could have said something when I called, but it sounded like I was interrupting his work out when he answered.

Oh well, I'm going to do Zumba on the Wii - which I totally don't feel like it's the same, but at least I'm still moving.  I now know for next time I'll try out the community center instead of this gym place.... it was really geared more for lifting and MMA fighting than Zumba... they just happened to have a spot cleared out in the back for the Zumba class.

I found an LA Fitness that has Zumba tomorrow morning, so I'm going to get a guest pass and try that.  Let's hope that one doesn't fizzle out!

Alright - off to have some Cafe con Leche y Pan... and then try my hardest to work off those calories - which are oh so worth it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment