Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It all pays off!!

Since this was a long holiday weekend, and my WW location was closed on Monday, I weighed in on Sunday morning.  And wouldn't you know it - I lost 2.8lbs!  I think all the Zumba and TurboKick are finally showing up in my numbers.  I was actually telling a friend the other day that not only is the scale showing results, but I really think that I'm losing inches as my clothes are fitting better!

I'll be missing my meeting next Monday as well as I'll be on travel for work again.  Which also means I'll be missing Zumba/TurboKick all next week. Sad face!!  I'm really going to try to make the best choices I can because not only will I be traveling for work next week, this coming weekend I'll be visiting my parents. 

Funny side story - I was telling my mom of my progress on Sunday and I heard my aunt in the background saying she wishes she could workout with me.  Sooooo, I went online and found a Zumba class for Saturday morning when I will be in town for both of us to go to!  She's definitely started backpedaling now... but we're going!  Especially since I won't be able to the rest of the week.  :)

Work is a little crazy at the moment... and will be until this proposal is submitted in July.  The upside - I can't go out to lunch because my meetings are right smack in the middle of the day, so in turn I bring lunch and can plan accordingly.  The downside - the afternoons seem to drag since I didn't get to leave and I don't get to see my lunch buddy friends!!!  Another sad face!!

Off to my next meeting! Til' next time peeps!

1 comment: