Monday, May 6, 2013

Nothing...

Wow - so early into my blogging "career" and I've got nothing...  Nothing exciting to talk about.  Nothing inspiring... Nothing to complain about.  Just plain ol' nothing!

And with nothing - I'll give you my ActiveLink stats:

Week 1:  18 activity points; Average 155% of goal
Week 2:  19 activity points; Average 128% of goal
Week 3:  19 activity points; Average 129% of goal

I think its interesting that the first week my percentage to goal was much higher than the following weeks, but my activity points were lower.  I just increased my overall goal for this 12 week challenge because I was pretty much already hitting my daily goal target at this point.  This should make me move more than I already am.  Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :)

My weigh-in is tonight...  I'm hoping for a loss, but praying for no gain.  I'm just not sure this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment