Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Holy Smokes!

I lost 0.8lbs this week!!!  Totally didn't expect that this week!!

You see...  I went out to dinner on Thursday night and had Mexican food.  I came to quickly realize, that unless you have a salad, there isn't much that's healthy when at a Mexican restaurant.  And then comes Saturday night...  I met up with my little cousin and her hubby at Margaritaville.  They were on a mini vacation and wanted to meet up for dinner.  Sure - no problem!!  Then the waiter tells us that they have a new special - a flight of sampler margaritas!


Just look at how cute and scrumptious they look!!!  How could you say no to that?!  And then lets not mention the big ol' burger I had for dinner.  My only moment of clarity was ordering a side salad instead of fries! :)

Regardless, I knew I had to push hard and work off those delicious drinks and burger so there was no slacking on my part at Zumba on Sunday or Monday morning.  And I drank a ton of water. And it paid off!!! Woohoo!!   I'm 0.6lbs away from my first 10lbs goal!!

Ok - time to do some work - just had to share the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment