Saturday, May 4, 2013

Inspiration in places you'd least expect

As I was scrolling through Facebook today, a post from an old co-worker caught my eye.  She shared the following article:  iReporter shakes off 170 pounds.  I felt like I was reading my future...  This is going to be me one day!!  I may not be opening a Zumba studio, but I will be getting to my goal through Weight Watchers and Zumba.  It's amazing to see that all this effort will eventually pay off.  If she can do it, there is no reason I can't! 

I've slowly started to share this blog with some close friends.  The more people that read, the more accountable I feel.  Some have suggested that I share it on FB - but I don't feel like I'm there yet.  There are tooooo many people that might possibly read it, and that scares me! I don't think I'm ready to be that open about it!

I'm kinda nervous about weighing in this Monday.  I was tired last week and didn't work out as hard, and my eating choices haven't been the best.  I just felt hungry a lot of the time so I was randomly eating... and probably not the best of things.  Stupid Oreo Pie!!! :)  Oh well - I'm drowning myself in water this weekend in hopes of making Monday a good one!

Have a great weekend peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment