Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hurting... In a good way

Ouch...  That's what I've been thinking and saying the past few days.  I've been pretty diligent with working out and staying relatively active the past few days and I think its catching up with me!  My whole body is sore....  legs, arms, back... everything!! Although it's not necessarily a bad thing since this week showed a loss of 1.4lbs. Woohoo!! And that was even with a company picnic and some not so great meals where I threw caution to the wind while making choices.
Nothing too exciting has been going on lately...  Just focused on making every choice a wise one,  whether it is food related,  or just life in general.
Right now I'm pretty tired and have to get up early for Zumba so that's all for me....  Plus writing on my phone isn't very fun!
G'night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment