Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Results are In!

I made it to WW 20 minutes late because of an accident and crazy rain, but I made it in time to weigh in, and I'm glad I did.  I lost 0.4lbs, which doesn't seem like too much, but after this past weekend I take it as a win!!  Between taco night on Friday night with friends, the immense amounts of food at the family get together on Saturday, the scrumptious Cuban bread that was had for breakfast on Sunday, and the soft serve ice cream Sunday evening... losing 0.4lbs is a total win!!! 

Not that I think eating all that is good for me, but working out 5 days must have really helped my cause.  I'm pretty positive that if I wouldn't have worked out I would have totally gained this week!

This just motivates me that much more to keep at it.  Tonight I'll be headed to TurboKick to work off the Tijuana Flats Taco Tuesday I just had.  I was good and figured out that the tacos were 8 PP each, but I didn't think about the chips that come with it...  *sigh*   Oh well, I'll work extra hard tonight and then have a salad and shrimp for dinner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment