Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Beginning

Never did I think I would start/write a blog. I'm a reader - not a writer. After some thinking, and some pushing *ahem, Heather*, here I am. This is my little space in the Interwebs to call my own and talk about life, weight loss, recipes, working out, and everything and anything in between. 

A little about me, in bullets, because it's easier: 
~ 32 years old 
~ Married - Hubby = Ryan 
~ No Kids - nor do we plan on it. 
~ 2 Dogs and 1 Cat 
~ Live in Orlando, FL 
~ 1st generation Cuban American 
~ Visited Cuba in 2008 - one of the greatest trips I've taken. 
~ Love my family dearly 
~ Love my friends immensely (they are my chosen family!) 
~ Work in government contracting 
~ Love to read 
~ LOVE puzzles (although I never have time for them) 
~ Going to start my MBA soon (thinking June!) 
~ Weight Watchers member 
~ Always searching for new recipes 
~ Social Network addict (I love me some FB, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) 
~ Been overweight all my life, but finally doing something about it (for realz this time!) 
~ On a never-ending journey to be happy and healthy  


Hubby & I - Christmas 2012

Here is to hoping that I can keep updating and let you peek into my life and journey!

1 comment: