Sunday, April 21, 2013

Family

I traveled to my hometown this weekend to celebrate my little cousin passing the FL Bar and turning 25 all in the same week. It was great seeing family and even seeing some that I haven't seen in years!

I was able to show my mom how the ActiveLink works and she was  pretty amazed and excited for me all at the same time. I plugged it in to my dad's computer and was shocked to see my highest percentage since starting to use it...  180% and 6 points plus! It's a good thing too - the abundance of food at the party was ridiculous. I tried to stick to fruit, veggies,  and the cocktail shrimp.  Temptation got the best of me and I ate a handful of Cuban pastries and summer sausage, but all in all it could have been much worse.   Regardless, Monday morning it's Zumba for me to try and work some of it off before my weigh in that evening.

It's been great seeing family this weekend but I'm ready to get back into routine and be able to really count points for what I'm eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment