Monday, April 22, 2013

New Week

Today starts my new WW/ActiveLink week - as well as the start of a new work week!  I started off the day with a Zumba class at 6AM.  It was my last chance workout (as Biggest Loser would say) and I was so tired I didn't even give it my all.  Granted I still did more than if I wouldn't have gone, but definitely didn't hit it as hard as I have in the past.  I guess we'll find out how it all pays off this evening at weigh-in.  I'm hoping for a loss, but I also know my body could be in shock from the sudden change in work outs.  I worked out 5 days last week... 4 of those 5 were Zumba or TurboKick classes!

Speaking of... my ActiveLink stats for last week were 18 Activity Points Plus earned and an average of 132% of goal!  Not too shabby for my first week!

I'm searching the Interwebs now for some new recipes to make this week...  I'm already tired of my standards and need to find good alternatives so I don't make the fattier choices!  Thank goodness I'm headed to the grocery store this evening!! :)

Wish me luck tonight!  Think skinny! :)

1 comment: