Wednesday, May 22, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

To ensure that my body hates me for the next month, my co-worker (a-hem, Lauren) has decided to do the 30 Day Squat Challenge that has been floating around Pinterest, FB, and Instagram - and has recruited me amongst other co-workers.

If you have never heard about it.... see below:
In searching for this image, I found there is another 30 day challenge for crunches and another one for planks!
Yeah - that's a LOT of squats!  What makes me slightly more insane for doing this, is that during Zumba and TurboKick, there are already a lot of squat-type moves, if not full on squats incorporated.

All I can say is that I better have amazing legs/butt after all this craziness!!

So - anyone want to join the crazy train?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment